“Not the best”

Sweet and Sour
Ranked #52 of 405 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good Food, Good Service that our words.
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Ate here recently.but was extremely disappointed with the watered down massaman I had and the sweet and sour my wife had

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had pad thai (amazing), tom yum goong with coconut milk (complex refined flavour), black pepper crab (better than chilli ones we had in Singapore, but less meaty), morning glory (? we usually call them water spinach) in oyster sauce. All were so tasty!! REALLY tasty. Great service, quick delivery of food, and quick clearance. They let me choose the crab, so I got the densest one I could feel. I gobbled everything up. Had house wine, and the best coconut juice so far (and I've been to 5 south-east asian countries) - and the bill came to less than 600 baht. Ridiculous. I am not a tipper, but we paid a tip. Forget Two chefs, forget red onion, for Thai food, come to sweet and sour in Karon!

2  Thank Jee K
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Sweet & Sour has the best Thai food in Karon. If you come from Sydney,Australia and are used to 'spicy' flavoursome thai food, this is the place to eat. Very cheap,big portions,freshly cooked and delicious!
Forget Red Onion down the road, busy, bland Thai food, rude service,no atmosphere. Keep walking 2mins towards the temple to this restaurant!!!
Sweet and Sour has Great menu choices including Western choices, good options for kids needing variety. We ate here 8 times!

2  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We ate here around 4 times during our stay in Karon! Excellent Value and friendly staff. The spring rolls were a favourite and better than any others we tried. They have free salad bar at night! They always seemed to have a sign with all day cocktails specials, these were so cheap! Most cocktails were lovely but a couple we tried were not very nice. We will be returning!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Amazing value with very attentive and friendly waiters and tasty food. Lobster and prawns a plenty, 2 cocktails each for 5 of us, all for 1750 bt. Fascinating side walk situation at high end of Karon Main Street.

1  Thank greggylopez