I really can't say one bad thing about this place, it's perfect. It's a five minute walk to the main road, yet it's quiet and calm. It's a beautiful place with perfect rooms, clean and bright, with good AC, shower and tub, great beds in wich I slept like a baby. Never tried the restaurant food, but the breakfast buffet was brilliant, they even have their own egg chef! The staff was also perfect, such nice, happy and helpful people. Will definitely be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket