We stayed here for two weeks in the Deluxe Room with a Jacuzzi. The room was very nice and very clean, but the Jacuzzi was filthy when we arrived and was not cleaned while we were there, I regret paying extra for the Jacuzzi.
The spa was quite nice but had not been cleaned but was an overall good experience. Breakfast was excellent with something for everyone. We ate dinner here a few times with no complaints other than the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket