All up this was a wonderful place to start our Thailand trip. The facilities were great and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the room we booked was not available when we arrived and we were "upgraded" to a family room which was nice but there was no point in the extra space and bed for a couple traveling and we did not have the jaccuzzi on the balcony which we were looking forward to. It was a hassle moving rooms the next day and was a bit of a dampener to an otherwise lovely stay. Very close to the beach and shops with a free shuttle to the beach. Breakfast was amazing with both Thai and western foods. Bar prices very cheap and we loved the poolside bar with awesome views out to sea from the pool. Excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket