All reviews amazing infinity pool steep hill private jacuzzi min walk balcony internet tuks
Reviewed June 18, 2013

nice hotel for good prices! got a nice view but the "escalator" was quite slow ... and while waiting for it there was lots of bugs... and they were HUGE ..so it was quite scary

the location is alright.. right outside the hotel there is this family that rents motorbikes, so we rented from there ... the slope to go up the hotel was too steep, so we park our motorbike at the place we rented that is just outside the hotel...

this hotel has nice view overall... services was ok ... didn't use much of the hotel facilities this time... o .. btw the food was alright.. but better if you go out to the streets...

value was good for the price we paid though ... still recommended :)

Room Tip: higher "floors" ... longer the "escalator" ride ...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner in February/March 2013 for my 30th birthday. This was our second stay within 12 months and it was as fantastic as the first time. Our room was on the highest part of the premises and we had a corner room so had an excellent view. Being in thus part of the resort meant one less flight of stairs too which was a bonus. I absolutely love the friendliness of all the staff there, always smiling and saying hello. The room is cleaned daily and breakfast is delicious. We had dinner once which was the Italian buffet night and the food was brilliant. The staff helped my boyfriend organise a gorgeous bunch of red roses for the day of my birthday which were delivered to our room as a surprise from when we got back from the beach. The walk to the beach and main street is really not that far and we felt pretty safe walking around at night. The one thing I would suggest is if you need laundry, there are plenty of local places that do it much cheaper. Other than that, can not fault this place and really looking forward to another trip there next year.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean and quiet. Perfect place for a total chillax holiday. Infinity pool over looks karon from the mountain .. and pool bar staff mix a great mai thai. Towels, robes & deck chairs all provided. Just bring ur swim suit & good book.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for 3 days. It's very good memory for me and would like to come back again. The rooms are spacious, luxurious, stylish, and comfortable, with the fantastic view from the hotel room and from the pool. It is the private and relaxing place you should not miss. The service is really excellent. All staffs is friendly, serviced-mind, and polite. Breakfast is very nice, good view from the breakfast area. I would recommend everyone to experience your time here!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Only positive things to say about our 3 night stay. Service was friendly and polite from the outset; clean spacious rooms with a fantastic view over Karon and out to sea; and great views from the pool. Jacuzzi was the icing on the cake.

I wouldnt be put of by the hillside location, the 5 minute walk from the town to the hotel isnt really steep at all; and although the roads inside the hotel are very steep there is a lift to each of the villa complexes. Some have complained about the lift but for me it added to the novalty and character of the hotel.

Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple