nice hotel for good prices! got a nice view but the "escalator" was quite slow ... and while waiting for it there was lots of bugs... and they were HUGE ..so it was quite scary
the location is alright.. right outside the hotel there is this family that rents motorbikes, so we rented from there ... the slope to go up the hotel was too steep, so we park our motorbike at the place we rented that is just outside the hotel...
this hotel has nice view overall... services was ok ... didn't use much of the hotel facilities this time... o .. btw the food was alright.. but better if you go out to the streets...
value was good for the price we paid though ... still recommended :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort Phuket