I stayed here 4days with my parents. Almost staff are kindly, but if you can speak Thai a little bit,
you can communicate with them. Room is very clean, and we can see wonderful ocean view and sunset from room.
It's take 15～20 minutes to walk from Hotel to the Karon Beach. During day time is so hot, but we take Hotel's umbrella, it's useful. It is located side of the mountain, it's really quiet around there.
If you have a lot of laundry, there is good laundry near the hotel. The price is 1kg=40Baht, and laundry's staff are kindly.
From lobby to room, we took two elevator, it's take 5 minutes. I felt quite far from room to lobby.
Breakfast buffet is almost same everyday, but not so bad.
My parents liked swimming pool. They relax at pool side chair, and swim.
I recommed here who likes quiet and relax. We really relax at there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Jetsetter and TripOnline SA so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket