Phunaka Resort and Spa – quite, beautiful and charming hotel on the hill opposite Karon Beach. Frankly speaking, I’ve enjoyed every day there and would definitely return back. The room if quite big and comfortable, the balcony with Jacuzzi and sofa if the best place to relax and watch the sunset (no need to go the Promthep Cape or other special viewing points on Phuket). The bathroom is all equipped with new plumbing equipment and has a nice modern décor. After one day you get used to funiculars and stairs system which will no longer bother you. At a whole, wonderful and romantic stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket