We went for a 5 day stay at this lovely hotel. We were a bit nervous having never been to Thailand but were so pleasantly surprised! The food in the restaurant was consistently outstanding. We went out twice and found it to be nowehere near as nice and that the prices were the same. The pool has amazing views. The staff are sooooo helpful (we didn't find everyone in Thailand that helpful and pleasant but rather out to get as much money as possible but the hotel wasn't like that at all). The hotel rooms are big and comfortable and have everything you need, incluing very lovely squashy slippers and dressing gowns. The walks around the hotel are steep but we managed fine with a 2 year old and a 6 year old, you jut have to be vigilant near the big slopes but our girls coped fine. Go on a trip to phi phi island, it is completely amazing. The elephants are ok dpending on where you go but beware of companies that offer monkey shows etc as they are horrible! We would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide yourself away from the world in a hillside paradise in Phuket, Thailand. The individual villa-style buildings of the Karon Phunaka resort and spa are set amidst a lush forest and scattered down Naka Mountain in true tiered wedding-cake style. From every almost every point in the resort, you'll have sea views to die for, floor-to-ceiling windows in your Deluxe bedroom that bathe the room in natural sunlight and a balcony with your own private Jacuzzi tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Phunaka Hotel Karon
- Karon Phunaka Resort And Spa Phuket