Kata blue sea resort was visited in dec 2011, for a 2 nights stay - and i would definately go back.
- Very friendly and helpful staff
- Nice rooms - with all the amentities you need, incl tea/coffee, air con, flat screen tv, balcony - some with view, other with metal fence.
- very quiet area
- Nice little pool area
- They have connecting rooms - good for large families
- worst pillows ever - they are high and hard as hell - bring your own...:0)
- breakfast is off varying quality - depending on the staff on shift - which is a shame...
I would recommend this hotel for all people who prefer family atmosphere over 5 star luxury...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Blue Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Blue Sea Resort Phuket/Karon