“Similans Dive Adventures”

Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Similans Dive Adventures”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I both experinced divers 1000 plus dives ea, took a live aboard trip 23-26 March 2013, aboard number 4, we thank all the staff for the great diving, our experince was memerable and adventures, diving was world class, dive (Instructors) guides on board very, very good at their jobs, we both felt they had full control of each of our 14 dives, dive breffings excellent, planned dives and dived the plan.
I recommend these guys to all level of divers, novice - through to tec guys, I would recommend you take a camera as the fish life is abundant on every dive.
Food, don't expect to lose weight on this trip, great meals and snacks, thanks ladies good job.
Boat very clean, deck hands on the ball, safe safe safe.

2 Thank snato

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shark Point / Koh Doc Mai / King Cruiser Dives”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went in for a day dive trip to Phuket. The Dive Operators South Siam Divers were very well coordinated.. from the time time we were picked up, to the time we were dropped off at the hotel. The logistics arrangements were well done. We (3 divers) were particularly impressed with dedication displayed by the dive leader (Ian) and by our diver master (Adam) to ensure that our safety was the first priority but yet there was an overall element of fun connected to the experience.

Well done to the South Siam Divers.

1 Thank taranjeets
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Live aboard- Similian Islands!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I did a 3 day, 2 night live aboard on one of south Siams boats recently (Amongst other day trips). I have to say the experience was amazing!! The accommodations, food, and overall attitude on the boat was perfect. Laid back, fun, and the staff was always more then willing to help with anything. I also had the pleasure of diving with a private guide Will, who I also consider a personal friend. First off, he is a great diver/instructor and never had one moment of worry while diving with him. He made sure I saw all the of what the Similians had to offer (I did most of my diving with him while on my trip). Overall a great experience and would highly recommend South Siam live aboard to anyone wanting to experience some great diving, and a wonderful time!!

PS- Josh, Suwet (Not sure on the spelling), and Moo were also wonderful diving with. I received pictures from Josh my last day, and they were awesome!

Thanks for the great time, I am looking forward to coming back!

1 Thank DiverChris88
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great experience, friendly crew”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our dive master Ian took great care of us and custom tailored the dives to what we wanted to see. Service was great, boat was in good condition, and there were only 3 of us with the dive master so it wasn't a cluster. They had beer for the trip home, and our dive master took photos of us during us for the dive to take home! Great trip, definitely recommend.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great guys to dive with overall very good experience”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I hadn't been in the water for some time but am an experienced diver I was put in a group with 4 of us all experienced Adam our guide was great very relaxed but thorough we did 3 dives, king cruiser, shark point and koh doc Mai, vis wasn't great but we saw plenty of marine life and 2 leopard sharks all in all a very good experience. The boat was well set up and very well organized I would definitely dive with them again