“almost as good as curries in the UK !”
Review of Navrang Mahal

Navrang Mahal
Ranked #213 of 395 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Wow , I'm so gald I found this place . 2 weeks without having a good curry is a nightmare for me so finding this place was a god send . The menu and quality of food here is as good as any curry house you will find in the UK . My only issue was that it seemed very expensive compared to many of the other restaurants we ate in in Karon and Kata . May be this is because it is located in a Hotel . If money is not a major issue then go for it .

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great Indian Curries! I've visited this restaurant a few times already and always loved it!
I usually go on Friday nights as every other week they offer a special "all you can eat" for less than 500 thb which is a great deal considering the quality and amount of food. They also serve draft beer for 49 thb!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

We found this restaurant as we were roaming about Jungceylon. After our first experience we visited the place thrice. We were not disappointed on each occasion. The food was fresh & tasty. Will recommend this place.

1  Thank AnilKrishnaSing
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Based at Karon Sea Sands Hotel but open to all, this restaurant used to do a buffet on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month. It now does it EVERY Friday! It is worth every penny at just 449.-THB++ per person and draft beer at just 49.-THB per glass. You will not find better value, or better Indian food on Phuket. I highly recommend the Indian buffet!

2  Thank ScubaKPhuket
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We were craving for indian food in Phuket. We asked hotel staff about this. On their recommendation we went to this Indian and I must say it was good and worth trying again. They serverd delicious Tikka massala and lamb dhansak. The desserts were not so tasty but the food was fantastic. Service is very friendly and hospitable.