“cozy place!!!”

Manohra Cozy Resort
Ranked #58 of 137 Hotels in Karon
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I just checked in yesterday at manohra cozy resort, i could not wait for reviewing it!!! this place is amazing!!helpful stuff, they helped us with the luggage as we got off the taxi!! amazing room, we got a free upgrade too!! the room has got a wonderful view to the swimming pool area!! the italian restaurant is great! this morning i extended my stay for 1 week and i got a further discount!! thanks to the managers and all stuff to make my holidays beginning so cool!!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank benedictsvenson

Reviewed August 27, 2014

we have enjoyied this little hotel a lot. it is quiet and cosy and since we have my partners car everything was close. the only thing i would improve is variety of breakfast menu, no thai food for my partner only bacon and eggs every morning, other than that place is awesome value for money

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thvanan
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife , young son and I stayed at Manohra Cozy Resort for 11 nights in March and would not hesitate to stay there again. Aside from a mix up over our deluxe room booking which was sorted out quickly and with very good customer service, the stay was absolutely perfect.

The rooms were large and very well equipped, even the Superior Room that we had for the first 5 nights was enormous and very comfortable with a huge bed.

The hotel is at the top of the road leading down to the beach front. We walked comfortably in about 15 minutes there 20 minutes back and consequently saw pretty much everything in Karon, including the little shop front that sells a massive bag of iced coffee for about 50p. We used a lot of restaurants, some more than once but our favourite was the family restaurant next to the drive up to the hotel, fantastic food, authentic atmosphere and ridiculously cheap.

The staff were brilliant, from the young lad in the bar to the cleaner who doubles as a masseuse. Also the house driver is such a friendly chap, we arranged a day to see the Gibbon Rescue Centre, Big Buddha, and Eat Chalong... Great value.

The pool area was great, though could use some more anti-slip material around the pool itself. The food at the hotel was excellent, both Italian and Thai. And they were happy to make toast and jam for my little chap in the afternoon.

Sorry for waffling on but this hotel and resort were perfect.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank darrenmurphy67
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Very happy with budget resort. Lovely pool and staff. 10 min walk to beach.
Everything you need at hotel. Great cheap eats out the front. Room cleaned daily Air con. We got extra bed for only $10 per night. Perfect budget resort.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank LizGolightly
Reviewed August 7, 2014

During a week's stay the staff were excellent. From arranging a variety of excellent tours at drastic discounts to the lovely receptionist getting up at 5:30 am to drive me to the airport when the driver I'd arranged didn't show - I cannot express how wonderful my stay was. There was no pressure for anything but honest evaluations and recommendations along with the every present welcoming smiles.
My room was spacious, much larger than expected, and quite comfortable. The pool was clean and refreshing, the restaurant (with free room service) was quite lovely as well. Breakfasts were expansive and filling. Motorbikes are available for rent although I chose tuk tuks - and they called them for me whenever needed. While there were a variety of fellow guests it never felt crowded - a lovely balance between the number of rooms and open space.
I've never experienced such a welcoming and peaceful hotel - the staff had an incredible impact on my whole trip. I'm already planning my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeno26
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Another one from the not so indian (NSI) traveller. Manohra cozy is a small resort with just the right amount of everything. Right attitude to guests, warm yet not over sugar coated behaviour. Just the right amount of amenities pool, restaurant and beautiful rooms. They also give you the option to check out the room yet use their toilets for shower etc after you are back from beach on day of leaving. Very budget friendly and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anujseth55
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is the second time i stayed in this place and..Wow that's amazing!!!! I got a direct reservation through tripadvisor and i got 10% off too!!!
Quality/price ratio deserve 10/5 stars.
Services provided deserve the same ratio!
The owners are already present to help their guest for any need.
Dario and Mattia are great! Also this time they suggested me the best way to enjoy my holiday at best!!!!!!
Thank you guys!
I suggest everybody to stay in this place!

• Stayed: July 2014