“Wonderful holiday”

Manohra Cozy Resort
Ranked #57 of 136 Hotels in Karon
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stayed at Manohra cozy for 5 days, I want to say thanks to all the workers there, they have been doing whatever was possible to make my holidays perfect. The superior room is big and toilette as well. Everyday there is a cleaning service which works pretty good, the room was clean perfectly. The swimming-pool area is wonderful and towel beach available every day , great Italian and thai food at the restaurant. I will be back again for sure, value is the best I have ever found in Thailand. The room comes with breakfast and the price was the cheapest I found in Karon area. See you soon guys and I’ll recommend your resort to all my friends!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: best choice ever in Karon area
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Giorgio B

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Spending part of my holiday at Manohra Cozy Resort, Karon Beach, was such a positive experience! The staff is happy and always ready to help you, and Dario & Mattia take really care of your holiday. They always make sure you feel comfortable, they explain and book every tour, taxi or bus ticket you could need. The atmosphere at the pool on sunset is something not to be lost, maybe having dinner with a classic Thai speciality or an Italian pasta. Food is really fresh and good. I want to say thank you to all the staff and especially to Dario & Mattia.
Keep going like this and see you soon! :)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was really sceptic when booking this hotel because of the low price.
Once arriving to the hotel I was surprised how nice it was, big rooms (we have stayed in the superior room for 30 USD including breakfast), clean place, nice swimming pool and lovely staff.
The things that I have less liked are the breakfast which is poor and the distance from the beach. Even though it is stated that the hotel provides free shuttle to the beach, I understood in the lobby that there is only 1 shuttle per day from the hotel to the beach (10:00AM) and there is no shuttle back.
Taxi from the hotel to the Karon beach and from the Karon beach is 200THB. So considering the distance I would say that this is a great value for money hotel for those who are planning to rent a scooter for the entire stay (200-250THB per day and they take your passport as a deposit).

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PashaR
Reviewed April 12, 2014

As we were only going to be in Phuket for 2 nights, I was looking to find accommodation that was value for money, & for this reason did not necessarily need to be right on the beach. I found a lot of the hotels in Phuket quite expensive, so this hotel fit the bill for what we needed. It was a little way from the beach, however there are Song-taews (local taxis) available from the main road out front that can take you either into Phuket town or to the local beaches for only a few (approx 60) baht.
For the money the rooms were well appointed and spacious. The pool was a good size, although I was a little disappointed with the dining area (outside) near the pool, as it was not very intimate & not terribly "private"for a couples dinner. Breakfast was provided in another area which was fine. I would recommend this hotel as great "stopover"accommodation.
On the last day the taxi driver we had organized let us down & did not arrived. The staff did a terrific job of getting someone out to us as short notice to take us to the airport.
With many thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2014

i went there last march during my vacation in Karon and i stay there for 6 days, the staff was great and the management as well. They helped me to arrange my trip during my stay....the swimming pool area is amazing, clean beach towel available every day, the bar facing the swimming pool is great.Rooms are huge and clean everyday. Thanks a lot to all the staff, i really enjoyed my stay there. Hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mira A
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The best stay in Thailand!!!

I have been travelling 1 months around Thailand, I visited many places and stayed at many hotels, I have to say that the Manohra was the best placed ever. All the people were very helpful and kind. We got a free upgrade for our 3 days accommodation ,the room was great with swimming-pool view. A special thanks to the owner Dario who helped us to arrange our 3 days in Phuket by giving us the right information about which places to go and which beaches to visit.
I would have like to know before about the good service and good people working at this resort as I would have changed my schedule in order to spend more days at Manohra.

Thanks again for the wonderful staying and for sure I’ll be back again, it is a really cozy place!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank VictorDArce
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was in Phuket for 2 weeks and before leaving my country I booked a couple of nights at this resort, as I arrived I found a very kind receptionist girl who welcome me with her wonderful smile. She explained me everything about the nearby area and all the resort services, breakfast, restaurant, swimming-pool, free shuttle, massage….You can find everything you need in this place. After I spent my 2 days I decided to extend my staying for all 2 weeks as I felt so comfortable staying here, the atmosphere was amazing. The day of check out i did not want to leave!!!

The resort organized also a special trip named” Sunset Secret Spots” with their own speed boat. This is a wonderful trip, you go to see some small island that all the other trip tours do not reach, the wonderful thing is that you can see the sunset sitting in a beautiful island.

I have been to Thailand many time, especially in Phuket, and I can say that this resort has a incredible value, 3 star hotel with a 5 star service and quality.

Thanks for everything, I will recommend to all my friends going to Phuket!!!Thanks guys!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Karon
Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach
#67 of 331 in Patong
CC's Hideaway
CC's Hideaway
#4 of 136 in Karon

Been to Manohra Cozy Resort? Share your experiences!