“Scuba and snorkeling”
Review of Sub Aqua Dive Center - CLOSED

Sub Aqua Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly on Karon Beach Road, as part of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa complex. If you walk along the Beach Road, you will definitely find us with Thavorn Palm Beach Resort and Andaman Seaview on one side of us, and Woraburi Resort/ Movenpick on the other.Big Sub Aqua Dive Center logo!
Brisbane, Australia
“Scuba and snorkeling”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We had a lovely day out, My wife went snorkeling and I got two dives in.
There was plenty of food and the service was excellent.
They pick us up from your hotel and drop you back would recommend to anyone.
Great day out.

Visited July 2013

3 attraction reviews
“Scuba Dive”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

On request of my wife we had our first ever dive. It was really a great dive. The Sub Aqua Dive Center provides us excellent support. Pick up form hotel to return to hotel everything was well organized. The instructor was great. As it was our first dive, he has given us the maximum support and comfort of trust. The lunch was good too. I will highly recommend the Sub Aqua Dive Center.

Visited May 2014

Barboleusaz, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A great experience”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent two days completing our Advance Open Water. First day off the local beach (Kata) and second day with three dives from a boat.

Simon our instructor took us through our paces and made sure we were fully up to speed with our required skill sets. At the same time he made sure we enjoyed the experience.

Thanks Simon a good professional, instructive and enjoyable two days.

They do not have their own boats but rent space on charters going to the dive sights they need. This means there is less interaction with the others on board and it is left to yourself to build any rapport.

Plenty of food (breakfast and lunch) provided and overall the experience was good.

We arranged a third day and were allocated an independent diver called Miyuki.

Miyuki gave us a wonderful day with two dives off Phi Phi and a wreck dive on the way there.

This day we were on a different boat, The Jolly Roger, run specifically for Russian speaking clients. This wasn't any problem and we enjoyed the boat experience, food and diving.

Miyuki made sure we had 3 great adventure dives; wreck, wall, drift, deep, sharks, turtles and took a mass of photographs and videos of us that we will treasure forever.

If you can arrange to dive with Miyuki we would certainly encourage you to do that. She made the day very special by focussing totally on the two of us.

We left Phuket a very happy couple and much thanks to Miyuki for that - great diving.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Advanced Open Water Certification”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Amazing experience passing my Advanced Open Water Certification with Sub Aqua in Phuket.

My instructor, Simon Steger-Lewis was extremely knowledgable and made the experience interesting and challenging yet enjoyable and amazingly fun. Simon definitely understood that while I was very serious with my diving I was also on holiday.

The friendly atmosphere put me at ease right away and enabled me to concentrate on learning. This course improved my diving skills a lot further than I originally expected.

I will come back for further advanced courses and highly recommend to novices and experienced divers alike.

Nykoping, Sweden
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Thanks for the service and help to reboot my diving. The family trip was wonderful. I did few dives after a review over three days.

I hate Triggerfishes! ;)