“super helpful dive centre best in phuket”
Review of Sub Aqua Dive Center - CLOSED

Sub Aqua Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly on Karon Beach Road, as part of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa complex. If you walk along the Beach Road, you will definitely find us with Thavorn Palm Beach Resort and Andaman Seaview on one side of us, and Woraburi Resort/ Movenpick on the other.Big Sub Aqua Dive Center logo!
Reviewed February 24, 2012

my buddy and i checked out all the dive shops and picked sub aqua because they were the best to deal with and gave great advice.We also had a personal guide on all dives which was great 10/10 guys great job

1  Thank PeterW1980
There are newer reviews for Sub Aqua Dive Center

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I was lucky enough to visit Phuket twice in 2011 and both times stayed at the Hilton Hotel in Karon Beach.
Sub Aqua Dive Centre is located on the main road below the Hilton and were recommended to us by the Hotel.
Both trips I was travelling with my mother and we are both experienced Open Water certified divers.
Our first trip we did 8 dives with Sub Aqua, with Kerry and Mik as our guides. Kerry is fantastic and knows everything there is to know about diving around Phuket. She was very thorough and extremely professional. I contacted Kerry before my 2nd trip back to Phuket and she contacted us in our room the day that we arrived.
Our 2nd trip we did another 9 dives and this time we dived with James and Marc. Bothe guides again were excellent and very profesional.
The visibiity on most dives was pretty good and the boats are very comfortable. Lunch, coffee and afternoon tea are all included and the staff on the boats are very attentive.

An excellent company to dive with while in Phuket, will definitely recommend to everyone I know.

SADCPhuket, Manager at Sub Aqua Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Dale, thank you so much for your amazing review. You are too kind! It was lovely to see you and your Mother again - the diving, the chats, the fun. Thank you also for sending me some photos of the three of us on the boat! Good times.
I look forward to being able to welcome you back for more one day.
Best wishes to you and your Mother from all of us here.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

The staff and facilities at Sub Aqua Dive Centre are first class, I had only dived a couple of times before but could see that the equipment and attention to detail were of a high standard.

The staff are friendly but quietly professional, ensuring all safety rules are made clear but also making sure you have a fun and relaxing dive.

The manager Kerry has great knowledge of dive spots all over the world and can advise you on the best trips in the region - she even gave us a lift to a beach bar after our dive!
I would definitely reccomend using this company for either just intro dives or for any qualifications you might want to take.

Thank you so much! We are happy you enjoyed your scuba diving experience with us and hope to see you again in the future :-)

Reviewed December 18, 2011

My friend and I went diving with them - 1 day boat dive where we did in total of 3 dives. The price for 3 boat dives + equipment + transfer (hotel-jetty-hotel) + foods on boat + insurance = THB4400. Their dive equipment are all in good condition and they keep low number of peoples per dive master. FYI, most of the dive centres in Phuket didn't really take care of their equipment - so this dive centre definitely had an advantage on this. I dived with another dive center in Patong before and I had a faulty BCD (leaking) during my last dive - luckily it almost at the end and I dived alone with my instructor.
For this trip, our dive master/instructor - Marc is very attentive throughout the dives as my friend had a seasick while on the boat, equalization problem during diving and he also very helpful in getting our gears prepared before/after each dive.
Their manager - Kerry also very friendly when we first went to the dive center to get the information on the dive sites and prices. She also helps to check out any other dive centers that can help to change my dive computer's battery. Unfortunately there aren't any, but I really appreciate her helps on this.

Overall, we were very satisfied with the service and we think it is worth every penny.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Sub Aqua is the most professional dive company we have come across. Kerry and Marc were fabulously helpful and knowledgeable! They limit the dive groups to a max. of 4 people which allows the instructor to point out all sorts of fun critters. If we ever find ourselves back in Phuket, there is no question we will dive with Sub Aqua!

Thanks for the memories,
Libby and Dan Parisi

1  Thank Libbyparisi
SADCPhuket, Manager at Sub Aqua Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Dan & Libby, thanks so much for the review.
We do hope to see you in Phuket again some time. It was lovely to meet you and I am really happy that you enjoyed your holiday.
Kind regards,