“Simple booking, very helpful”
Review of Sunrise Divers

Sunrise Divers
Ranked #10 of 28 Tours in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunrise Divers is a PADI 5 Star Center based at Karon Beach, Phuket since 1999. We offer a wide variety of dive options - liveaboards to the Similan islands, diving day trips and overnight trips around Phuket and Phi Phi, and dive courses for new and experienced divers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I booked a 4 night liveaboard trip through Jamie at Sunrise Divers. From the very first email he was very helpful and informative, and had everything sorted for me. I rented some equipment from them (BCD, reg, fins) and all worked fine.
The only minor disappointment was that the shop had closed by the time we got back there on the last day (perhaps the boat had got in a bit late). However, we were there only 15 mins after their normal close time, and I'd left my large backpack with them. I had to return to the shop the following day to give back their equipment and collect my bag. This wasn't a big problem, but could have been if I was in more of a hurry to move on!
Overall, nice shop and friendly staff. I would happily use them again.

1  Thank liamkhardy

Reviewed April 2, 2014

a very well organized liveaboard exp. inspite of very short notice......similan diving is a must do.....spotted a huge manta on 1st dive.........very good visibility.....we had good dives and dive guides too....mr pui was our dive guide....and i highly recommend him....south siam divers were very professional.....the plans were well chalked out....the food was good....the staff very friendly......very memorable !

3  Thank yasinpanjwani
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I've done many dive trips to Thailand over the past 15 years, and have booked all of my diving through Sunrise Divers. On my last trip, Jamie helped arrange a week long liveaboard for myself and my son, and also suggested a dive on Racha Yai as a warm up for my son who hadn't been diving in several years. They've always picked up as scheduled, and delivered the experience that I expected. #1 class act - I would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank WesCAttle
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Jamie, manager at Sunrise Diver has been the prefect broker all the way! Starting from fine tuning and accommodating our request for my son and I for a 3 day liveaboard diving trip in the Similan including the AOW course for my son and finding the perfect Padi instructor, and at the same time, for me (dive master) to enjoy the whole trip. Trying the gears at his shop was very easy and professional. The whole Sunrise Diver website is very useful, concise and precise, the online booking confirmation and payment were very easy and reliable. Last but not least, Jamie has helped us to find and send back to our country a camera left in a transfer van...and you all know how your photos are precious. So, many -many- thanks to Jamie! And guys, do go through Jamie to organize your diving trips!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I found Sunrise divers via Jamie's Phuket blog. Jamie was very helpful and informative especially since it was our first time diving. The whole trip was very well organised and our diving instructor made us feel confident about our first dive and made our first diving experience very memorable. The next time we go Phuket we will definitely do our open water with Sunrise Divers.