“Professional, friendly, very well run dive centre.”
Review of Sunrise Divers

Sunrise Divers
Ranked #9 of 31 Tours in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunrise Divers is a PADI 5 Star Center based at Karon Beach, Phuket since 1999. We offer a wide variety of dive options - liveaboards to the Similan islands, diving day trips and overnight trips around Phuket and Phi Phi, and dive courses for new and experienced divers.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I first dived with Sunrise divers back in 2009, I completed my Open water course, since then I have dived with them and completed my advanced open water course. I am consistently impressed with their friendly yet professional service and organisation. The instructors are great and the boats I have been on well run. I have had to change dates around to suit my travel needs and they have been accommodating and helpful. I will definitely return and would recommend them.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"giant moray"
"sun deck"
in 2 reviews
"racha noi and racha yai"
"boat ride"
"wonderful diving"
"dive shop"
in 7 reviews
"dive experiences"

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I just want to say that the Phi Phi trip was fantastic! I have never been so spoiled on a dive boat before :) The crew was amazing, the food was wonderful, a great skipper great boat, the night on Phi Phi lots of fun (went to the Hippie Bar), my buddy was perfect and Kerry was the best!I got a whole lot of great photos and had perfect long dives. I have already recommended you to 2 others I know are going to Phuket

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I made a reservation at DY Diva Andaman thru Sunrise Divers. It was my first dive trip to Thailand and Jaime's advise was really helpful. His responses to my inqury e-mails were always prompt. I would definately use his service again and highly recommended sunrise Divers. Thanks, Jaime!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Sunrise organised a liveaboard trip for me at very short notice, which ended up being a superb trip. Seamless booking process and very good recommendations concerning suitable boats, given my inflexible schedule. They took care of all the gear rental, which was transported to the boat. Clearly a very professional outfit, and highly recemmended.

1  Thank Tim S
See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Undoubtedly the best experience we had in Thailand. We booked for the Phi Phi daytrip. The speedboat Prestige 1 was very fast and very comfortable. The dive-master "Mood" (sp?) was friendly, likeable, conscientious and ran the dives at a lovely relaxed pace - plenty of time to see everything. Mood was also great at pointing out a bunch of things I would have missed. Lunch on Phi Phi island itself was delicious, as well as being fresh, hot and waiting for us on arrival. The quality of the marine environment was good, not the most amazing I have seen, but quite good, and certainly very comfortable, hassle free tropical diving.
A particular bonus for us, however, was being able to be picked up from The Village Coconut Island (Ko Maphrao) - the best THB500 we spent. The boat was able to pick us up from The Village Pier, directly out the front of the resort. This was massively convenient, and meant we were picked up at 9.40 a.m. and we were at the first dive site not long after 10.30 a.m. Likewise on the return journey, although we were barely able to reach the pier because the tide was out and it's a very shallow pier. Probably in that case we would have been able to get to the deeper Pier on the other side of the island which wouldn't have been bad either. But while great for us, I did feel sorry for the people who had left their accommodation at 7.30 that morning, for vehicle transfers and a longer boat trip. They would have had nearly 6 hours of travel that day, for 5 hours of enjoyment around Phi Phi, which would definitely have taken the shine off the day for me.