I will be Visiting the grand centara in December this year with my husband for our 20th wedding anniversary, we have booked a plunge pool villa. I must say I am getting rather nervous after reading such negative press about this resort.
I am trying to be open minded, as In the past I have read negative feedback about other resorts that I had visited and found that I didn't have the same poor experience that they had come across.
I was torn between another resort and hope and do hope I have made the right decision, I look forward to letting trip advisor readers know about our experience when we return and do hope the resort will not be of a disappointment and that it does live up to meet our expectations as this is meant to be a special trip for us.
We look forward to meeting your team in December
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drawing its design theme from the Sino-Portuguese architecture that characterises Phuket Town, the five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is right on the sands at Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill, and grouped around its own landscaped water park which features a meandering lazy river, waterslides, a kids’ pool with a waterslide, a cliff jumping platform, and an adults-only pool with its own pool bar. You will love the other exhilarating leisure activities on offer, including water sports (kayaking, windsurfing and sailing), snorkelling, tennis, and Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Diving can also be arranged, and there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre. Relaxation seekers will head to the award-winning Spa Cenvaree, a refuge for the senses which combines ancient healing practices that reflects Thailand’s wellbeing heritage with modern rejuvenation techniques to nurture and rebalance the body. The resort also has age-specific kids clubs, free Wi-Fi, and seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Each of the spacious rooms, suites and pool villas (49 to 209 square metres of total living space) is designed in a Sino-Portuguese décor and features a balcony or terrace with soothing views of the pools, the gardens or the sea. A number of rooms come equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi while the suites comprise a plunge pool. Phuket International Airport is less than one hour by road from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon