We stayed at this hotel for several nights in March. Our room was located in building 9, I have to say - one of the best locations ever! Close to the beach with direct beach access and close to Karon - you can even take 15 minutes walk there - no need to take a taxi if you are able to walk on the beach.
Breakfast is lovely with great selection, staff is fast and efficient. Great hotel for families with kids - our family spent a lot of time by the water park and lazy rivers.
Gym is nice, could have more equipment but this is hotel gym, not professional, so this is explainable.
Had a couple treatment at the spa, which was a great pleasure.
Mare Restaurant is great and with nice atmosphere and great food. We also liked buffet dinners at the Cove - especially seafood and steak night. Taking into account quality and quantity of the food, this is good value for money. I can't understand those who complain about the prices.
Lobby is too small, but we only spent time there for check-in and check-out.
Very friendly and good staff - I would like to say thank you to Beedee, Marina and a pool bar supervisor - always smiling and giving great service.
Overall, great value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drawing its design theme from the Sino-Portuguese architecture that characterises Phuket Town, the five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is right on the sands at Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill, and grouped around its own landscaped water park which features a meandering lazy river, waterslides, a kids’ pool with a waterslide, a cliff jumping platform, and an adults-only pool with its own pool bar. You will love the other exhilarating leisure activities on offer, including water sports (kayaking, windsurfing and sailing), snorkelling, tennis, and Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Diving can also be arranged, and there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre. Relaxation seekers will head to the award-winning Spa Cenvaree, a refuge for the senses which combines ancient healing practices that reflects Thailand’s wellbeing heritage with modern rejuvenation techniques to nurture and rebalance the body. The resort also has age-specific kids clubs, free Wi-Fi, and seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Each of the spacious rooms, suites and pool villas (49 to 209 square metres of total living space) is designed in a Sino-Portuguese décor and features a balcony or terrace with soothing views of the pools, the gardens or the sea. A number of rooms come equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi while the suites comprise a plunge pool. Phuket International Airport is less than one hour by road from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon