Just returned from a few weeks at this hotel and would recommend to others esp with families tho we didn t have any with us!! The hotel is lovely and well positioned and we appreciated the lovely setting away from Karon but within easy distance to there or Patong( not for the faint hearted!) . The staff were really helpful especially at the Italian restaurant which was fab but really there are so many places to eat away from the hotel we didn t get to any others.Returning to the hotel after a few days away caused a lot of confusion and we felt the staff on the front desk were not very helpful at all but this was a minor incident overall and a special thanks to all the staff and especially Yu who was always friendly and so helpful.The pools and beach were wonderful esp the adults only pool and we never had any trouble getting sunbeds where ever we were.Everyone seems to rate block 9 but really we found most blocks were well positioned and the rooms were great though we found the cleanliness lacking at times esp in block 6.We went on a couple of trips and our rep helped us hire a taxi for a few hrs which then took us to view points and temples which was great and we used the hotel taxi service nearly daily which was the same price as local firms.I would recommend this hotel as a good beach holiday but get out and about too.We used Kai s for lunch on the beach -the food is cheap and lovely and there are huts to buy drinks melon etc which we also used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drawing its design theme from the Sino-Portuguese architecture that characterises Phuket Town, the five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is right on the sands at Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill, and grouped around its own landscaped water park which features a meandering lazy river, waterslides, a kids’ pool with a waterslide, a cliff jumping platform, and an adults-only pool with its own pool bar. You will love the other exhilarating leisure activities on offer, including water sports (kayaking, windsurfing and sailing), snorkelling, tennis, and Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Diving can also be arranged, and there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre. Relaxation seekers will head to the award-winning Spa Cenvaree, a refuge for the senses which combines ancient healing practices that reflects Thailand’s wellbeing heritage with modern rejuvenation techniques to nurture and rebalance the body. The resort also has age-specific kids clubs, free Wi-Fi, and seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Each of the spacious rooms, suites and pool villas (49 to 209 square metres of total living space) is designed in a Sino-Portuguese décor and features a balcony or terrace with soothing views of the pools, the gardens or the sea. A number of rooms come equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi while the suites comprise a plunge pool. Phuket International Airport is less than one hour by road from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon