My family and I are on our second stay at this hotel, this hotel makes our holiday perfect. I have 2 small girls age 6 and 4 who absolutely love it here too.
Where shall I start ....
The staff are fantastic and do everything to make your stay perfect, when we were planning our holiday here back in the uk, we tried our best to get a room here at the Centara but unfortunately they were fully booked on our specific dates, so we were disappointed that we couldn't stay here. We ended up booking the Holiday Inn at Patong beach for 2 wks instead. We arrived there on the 5th April, and as nice as it is, it just isn't a patch on the Centara.
During our last stay here we made some friends at the beachs, so on the 8th April we decided to come and visit them, while we were here I just thought I would ask if they had any rooms come available, Cruz the gentleman on reception was extremely helpful and luckily one room was coming available on the 10th until the 16th suitable for our family, we jumped at the chance. Even though we had already booked our stay at the Holiday Inn we didn't give it a second thought and went straight back and packed, we aren't due to fly home until the 19th but we didn't care, anytime spent here was brilliant. We kept our room open at the Holiday Inn to return to after the 16th until we flew home.
On our arrival at Centara we were greeted by the manager, Opas, a lovely gentleman who likes to ensure you have a lovely holiday. We told him of our trip and he managed to get us a room until the 19th, fantastic news!
The staff here are the very best, the food is excellent, we stayed bed and breakfast and ate out in the evening as we liked to have a look at the market at Karon Plaza.
The pools are beautiful and my children loved the lazy river, slides and cliff jump :)
The kids club is excellent and they have lots of activities to keep them entertained.
The beach is right at your tip toes and the view from all the rooms is wonderful, watching the sunset is amazing just take your mosquito repellent :)
The rooms are spotless and very comfortable with lots of space, we haved stayed in a premium spa deluxe and a ocean facing both were absolute perfection.
We have been all over travelling with the children too but we will come back here every year as it is just unbeatable, we have told many friends and family who have also been and stayed and their views were the same as ours, perfection.
Suitable for all as it has everything you need and the staff go that extra mile to make your stay perfect.
Huge thanks to Opas, Cruz and T for making our holiday perfect here yet again, can't wait to come back next year, which this time we will book before we leave :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is a modern five-star luxury resort built directly on the foreshores of Karon Beach. Designed with distinct Phuket colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture, the luxury accommodation comprises of 262 guestrooms and villas. All guestrooms have a balcony and are ocean facing. Room types consist of spa suites, pool suites, deluxe suites and one and two bedroom villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon