We stayed at the Grand Centara Resort Phuket in a Deluxe pool suite. We where traveling with our two children 3 & 6. This resort is perfect for kids the pools are excellent and our kids loved the kids club (the kids club staff where very nice), every morning they asked if they could go in the kids club for a few hours which was great for us as we could relax by the pool!! The only downside is that this hotel is quiet expensive we got a pizza, and two kids bowls of spagetti and a coconut milkshake and it came to $35.00 Aus dollars quite expensive for thailand!! They also have a free shuttle bus to Patong you need to book at reception a few days before you want to go they drop you off at 2.00pm and pick you up at 5.30pm just enough time to look around. The pool suite was really good, however we didnt use the pool that much as the pools in the resort where lots of fun!
Would recommend this hotel for anyone who has kids, they will love it! and the pool fun for adults too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drawing its design theme from the Sino-Portuguese architecture that characterises Phuket Town, the five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is right on the sands at Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill, and grouped around its own landscaped water park which features a meandering lazy river, waterslides, a kids’ pool with a waterslide, a cliff jumping platform, and an adults-only pool with its own pool bar. You will love the other exhilarating leisure activities on offer, including water sports (kayaking, windsurfing and sailing), snorkelling, tennis, and Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Diving can also be arranged, and there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre. Relaxation seekers will head to the award-winning Spa Cenvaree, a refuge for the senses which combines ancient healing practices that reflects Thailand’s wellbeing heritage with modern rejuvenation techniques to nurture and rebalance the body. The resort also has age-specific kids clubs, free Wi-Fi, and seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Each of the spacious rooms, suites and pool villas (49 to 209 square metres of total living space) is designed in a Sino-Portuguese décor and features a balcony or terrace with soothing views of the pools, the gardens or the sea. A number of rooms come equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi while the suites comprise a plunge pool. Phuket International Airport is less than one hour by road from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon