“The best in Phuket... By Far!!!”
Review of 2gether Restaurant

2gether Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 359 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scandinavian, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FRESH SEA FOOD BBQ OR STEAMED LOBSTER, PRAWNS, NZ MUSSEL, WHOLE FISH, SQUID..Best STEAKS and PIZZA in town......THAI CUISINE & PASTA.....LIVE MUSIC EVERY NIGHT (SOFT) Band from Philippines. We take care of your children in our playroom while you eat (for free) and also during day time (200 THB per hour). Swedish owner & service, Thai staff & hospitality!
“The best in Phuket... By Far!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I dined at this restaurant this evening and I can honestly say that I have NEVER had a dining experience like it. I have chosen the restaurants to visit on my trip based on the reviews on trip advisor and I am absolutely astounded at the quality of the food, the service, the drinks and the live music. We were welcomed into the restaurant by the live singer and shown to our seats. The manager personally welcomed us, and suggested the best meals. He made us feel at home, our drinks arrived within two minutes of ordering them and they were beautifully made and decorated. The food was the best food I have eaten in more than five years! The waitresses were friendly, our entree arrived five minutes after ordering and the main was delivered within five minutes of finishing the entree. The singer was magnificent, even asking me for a request! The manager was above and beyond the average waiter. I am so disappointed that I only have three days left of my trip, because that leaves only limited meals to be had here again. If you are in Phuket, you MUST dine here! I can't recommend it highly enough!
It's a shame that one unhappy customer chose to write two bad reviews, especially having not even stayed for their meals. Their loss I suppose.

Do yourself a favour and eat here, more than once!

1 Thank Gemma1788

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
london
“lovely food”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Lovely restaurant, friendly satff, excellent food,the owner kriss came over and introduced himself and chatted, there is a singer, which gives a nice relaxed feeling to the place, we found this restaurant from trip advisor, and were not disappointed a definate must.

Visited February 2013
Tampere
“again a "new" place for dinner”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

very nice suprice for our Swedish friends, the Olsson brothers from Halmstad avec, finding a very good place not visited earlier, to experience live music, very good food and service! We had an exelent evening!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Hans L
Karon, Thailand
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I both staid at the guesthouse for some nights and had dinner in the restaurant several times.
The service absolutely perfect, always with a smile allthough the restautant was very busy all the time.
Really nice music entertainment every evening.
I tried planksteak, T-bone steak, scampi skewers and pizza, all of them absolutely top.
Probably very hard to find better restaurant in Karon.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Stefan J
Kristiansand, Norway
“Average diner”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Visited this place based on the reviews on tripadvisor and the ads saying this is karons #1 restaurant in 2012. Well, if this is the best the competition is not hard or someone has made the most out of tripadvisor.

Firstly, I thought this was a steakhouse and not a karaokebar where every guest can show up to sing a tune. The food and service was ordinary but the pana cotta for dessert was absolute terrible - if you cant make it , dont sell it! Also, mind the traffic, its a bit noisy since the restaurant is situated on a buzy road.

• Visited February 2013