“Roy Baker - Phuket”

Baron Restaurant Karon
Ranked #320 of 372 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Baron Restaurant Karon serving International Food, Italian Food, Russian Food, Thai Food and Fresh Seafood
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Lunched here during our recent family holiday.
Very welcoming staff and atmosphere.
Food was very enjoyable.

One negative - male person (appeared to be owner or manager) berating the chef at a nearby table.

2  Thank RBaker1317
There are newer reviews for Baron Restaurant Karon

Reviewed October 15, 2012

After a long yourney from London we landed in Phuket for the start on our holiday and walked down to this restaurant. The service was good and the food measured up as well you see never elie all at you read try for yor self and then make an opinion. We enjoyed this experience and would return if we have time this year.

1  Thank CRS61
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had the steamed fish with garlic lime and it was amazing. I would have to say it was the best piece of fish I've had in Thailand so far! The sea bass was undercooked and after I brought it to their attention, they immediately went back and cooked a new one for me and it was cooked perfectly! The garlic lime was absolutely delicious and a nice change from having every piece of fish in curry or deep fried or drowned in a thick sauce. It was only 55 baht a kilo. My daughter ordered the margarita pizza and I was shockingly surprised as to how good it was. The shrimp cocktail was a little different because it was served with a mayonnaise type of sauce. I would definitely go back, and the restaurant having an air conditioned dining area was a definite plus. The service was very good. I am already contemplating returning tomorrow!

1  Thank CaliforniaNancy
Reviewed June 20, 2012

As I am russian but don't live in Russia I really enjoyed the russian cusine at this restaurant! The food is very good and even my husband who is swiss enjoyed the Russian Salad! What I didn't like is that it is located on the board of the road.. but there is indoor space also and you can enjoy your food with air conditioner. Also Thai food is nice. But they have to implement the Credit Card payments! Not all turists have the cash in the pocket all the time!!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

The food was cold and terrible which matched the service.We could not eat it. I ordered a iced coffee and the only thing all night that was hot was the coffee.