“great service and food”

Ranked #34 of 413 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Two Chefs Bar & Grill Karon is in the small lively street, only hundred meters from Karon circle and just around the corner from the Centara. Two Chefs have served our guests since 2000 in Phuket and we have always done it with the guest in the center. Two Chefs Karon offer you a great international menu, top class cocktails and a high end service. At Two Chefs Karon we also have our famous house band from the Philippines. So if you just want enjoy a drink or have great three course dinner with your beloved one, you are always welcome at Two Chefs Karon. Come for the FOOD Stay for the FUN!
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We returned more than once to this restaurant. The service, food, and cocktails were great. A little pricey but worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,718)

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Have visited Two Chefs a number of times on our holiday and find everything about it very pleasant.

Staff are attentive, ambiance with/without their live bank is relaxing and the menu is wide/varied.

Wine selection is slim but wines acceptable and not overly-priced.

All told, for Karon Beach - and the busy part of Karon Beach - this is a 'must-eat' place to try whilst on your holidays. I doubt you would be disappointed.

1  Thank AdrianShanghai
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because of its good score on tripadviser. And we were not disappointed! We went 3 times and every time the food was very good. Live music is amazing. Good songs and beautiful voices.

1  Thank Kateryna Z
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Worth going just for the music, very good girl band (at time). Reasonably priced good quality drinks and food. Very pleasant staff. It's worth getting there early, have a few drinks, enjoy the atmosphere and then eat. Because it's good, they fill up quickly

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Prior to arriving in Phuket my wife wanted to eat here because the online reviews said this is the best place to eat in town. So before venturing out of the hotel I hit Google maps which was very confused when I asked it how to get here. On the map it looked close but when I asked it to map it, it said it was a 36 minute walk. I finally decided we were gonna to just go for it and it ended up being only a 10 minute walk.

I made an online reservation via email for 6pm and received a confirmation from May. When I arrived at the restaurant May seemed confused and tried booking me for a new reservation for 6 people. We were lost in translation but we finally got our table.

The menu kind of reminds me of a really fancy Cheesecake Factory. They we're trying to please everyone with there variety but I was in Thailand to eat Thai food only. There were plenty of steaks, burgers, Mexican, tex-mex. Swedish, Italian & Thai options.

I started out a Tom Yan Soup which stated it was very spicy but it was very subtle. I always thought Thai food was hot but there hottest doesn't even begin to hurt me. The soup was very tasty and delicious. I was so happy with my starter I couldn't wait for my main course.

I ordered a Thai red snapper fillet that was covered in a spicy fish sauce and deep fried basil with a side of rice. The fish was really fresh. I am also in love with the spicy garlic fish sauce. I kind of want to spread the sauce on everything. I was really happy with my choice for dinner. I would definitely order this dish again.

Large liters of Chang Thai beer were only 90 Bat or $2.81 American. Now that is a deal. It reminded me of what beer prices were in Amsterdam when they still had the gilder as there money. This is there happy hour all day/night long, which is very generous.

My little one had a hamburger and loved it. I tasted the patty and was really impressed. It came with fries but they were not very good.

My wife ordered V8 or the vegetarian eggplant in a red curry sauce. She really liked it. She is a curry nut.

My little one also got a chocolate shake. I was able to take a small sip and realized it tasted like a birthday cake. It was very rich and delicious.

This place has live entertainment but we came to early to enjoy any of that. If you arrive for dinner at 6ish, then you should have no issues grabbing a table. Most people eating here are only eating non-Thai food. I talked to other tourist and most told me they don't like Thai food. All I could think is why do you go on vacation if you only want to eat food that reminds you of home. It makes no sense to me but I guess I'm different. I will always choose local authentic food over what I am comfortable with. That is part of the food adventure.

2  Thank Antkneee