“By far the BEST place in Karon!”

Two Chefs - Karon Beach
Ranked #25 of 375 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Two Chefs Bar & Grill Karon is in the small lively street, only hundred meters from Karon circle and just around the corner from the Centara. Two Chefs have served our guests since 2000 in Phuket and we have always done it with the guest in the center. Two Chefs Karon offer you a great international menu, top class cocktails and a high end service. At Two Chefs Karon we also have our famous house band from the Philippines. So if you just want enjoy a drink or have great three course dinner with your beloved one, you are always welcome at Two Chefs Karon. Come for the FOOD Stay for the FUN!
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went to this restaurant last night after reading the excellent reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed! This place is amazing! Little on the pricey side but no more than we would pay back in England and it was worth paying extra. Food was incredible, although my steak was a little overcooked and not cooked to my request of medium rare. However, I did not bring this up with the waitresses so this is more my own problem than theirs as I'm sure they would have redone the steak to my liking had I told them I wasn't happy. Either way the food was still lovely :) They even served Thatchers gold too! Well chuffed with this! Service was great and the live music was awesome and I would have paid to see the band! They took requests all night and were phenomenal, a really fun place. We started the night here with food and one or 2 drinks with the intention of spending the rest of the night in Karon. However after venturing into other bars and pubs we didnt really like the nightlife elsewhere as it was a little seedy. Not to worry though, we came back to Two chefs and ended our night here. All in all an absolutely great place! Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

First time visit to Karon with my wife, and on recommendations visited 2chefs. The food was well presented and the staff was very welcoming. The live band where from the Philippines and played some good all round music, not the usual rock cover versions. The food was reasonably priced and would go agin in flash.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Visited here in April of this year during our 16 night stay i think we visited 3/4 times.

Food is a little pricer than you will find around Karon, but it worth the uplift definitely. The restaurant has a great vibe about it, all staff extremely friendly and the live music is second to none. A far cry from the hard rock covers bands you'll find saturating Bangla Road. Even got to join in with the house band which was a nice touch.

Also went here for just drinks on one night and had a great time.

Definately visit this place again!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Fantastic food and service the first time we ate here, price for dinner and wines 120$ AU approx for a family of 4. Went back for a second time and wasnt as good??. I would classify this as one of the more upper market restaurants in the area.

1  Thank missinglink1
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We ate at this place for a change from Thai food,and were not disappointed. The food European style is in a different class to most of the establishments in Karon beach. Quality products well cooked, varied menu and exception presentation are the key facts of the success of this place. Even the entertainment is a far higher quality obviously you pay for all of this but dont come away regretting it.