“Amazed”
Review of Jazz U Steak House

Jazz U Steak House
Ranked #118 of 504 Restaurants in Karon
Description: Traditional steakhouse, modern twist, serving the finest cuts of meat, located in the heart of the city
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

This place positively surprised, atmosphere, entertainment and food all great!! Prices are low for what it offers, great feeling!

Date of visit: April 2019
Jazz U S, Manager at Jazz U Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear Our Valuable Guest,
Thank you so much for your comment on Tripadvisor. I was very happy with me and my team to read that we had taken great pleasure with your holiday. We are very happy and proud of you have spent your days in happiness at this peace and tranquility facility. I have shared all of my comments with my team and I give you a very sincere greeting. We all want to see you back as soon as possible. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to spend your next holiday with us. I'm happy to help you with anything.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

amazing performance and great foods with nice managers. perfect place.
Feeling so warm. After eat, need to have coffee.

Date of visit: December 2018
Jazz U S, Manager at Jazz U Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Dear Our Valuable Guest,

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic good food and great atmosphere for everyone of all ages. I’m very happy with the fantastic service they provided a big family of 12 people

Date of visit: April 2019
Jazz U S, Manager at Jazz U Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear Mr. Jon,

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

It’s a shame I am travelling on my own as this place is super romantic and picturesque. Hidden away At what looks from the street to be through a hotels driveway the restaurant is within the hotels courtyard about 70m off the street. the restaurant is set on a lovely platform overlooking the hotels picturesque garden and pool. Next to the pool is a pagoda where the night I was there a musician was playing live keyboard which really set a classy and relaxed atmosphere. The food came out fast and well presented and was the best fish I’ve had so far in Phuket. As I was on my own I struck up a conversation with the table next to me who happened to be the lovely owners who spent the next couple of hours chatting with me, which is always nice when the hosts of a venue take time out of their own evening to make yours a little less solitary. They have a weekly entertainment schedule of jazz and Latin musicians which I imagine would be as classy and cool as the night I visited, so I definitely will try to return while in still at kata beach to enjoy another night there. I highly recommend a visit if your in Kata beach.

Date of visit: March 2019
Jazz U S, Manager at Jazz U Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2019

Dear Mr. Kevvi,

Reviewed December 15, 2018

I have eaten at the restaurant approximately a dozen times and have always been very satisfied. Not only is the food quality and choice excellent, but the personal service and attention are as well. It's nice to have a local restaurant where the management generally cares about each of your experiences you have at their establishment. Owners and managers passing by the tables to say hello and introduce themselves is very much appreciated by foodies like myself. But to also have them actually interested in your input, is a true rarity indeed.Great job and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Date of visit: December 2018
Jazz U S, Manager at Jazz U Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2018

Dear Ryan,
Thank you so much for your comment on Tripadvisor.
I was very happy with me and my team to read that we had taken a great pleasure with your holiday. We are very happy and proud of you have spent your days in happiness at this peace and tranquility facility.