“Lovely piece of Italy”
Review of Napoli in Vespa

Napoli in Vespa
Ranked #25 of 504 Restaurants in Karon
Description: All you need is food and here you will find: the best pizza a great Pasta a big sandwich the original Thai food and more...
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Arrived at this little place that replaced ‘Red Onion’ which was a fabulous place, with this Italian/Thai food place. We ordered a ‘calzone’ pizza, ( different from what we’re use too in Stroud Green road), but still delicious, (we customised our pizza to our liking). The staff are all Thai, apart from one member of staff who was of Thai extraction, but good command of English. We ordered red and white wine. I enjoyed my white wine (needed to be colder, but they quickly solved that problem, with an ice bucket (bowl of ice) and my partner ordered Red wine which was good. The place does have teething problems, due to lack of English from Thai staff, but the food is really good. We had as mentioned earlier a ‘calzone’ which was delicious. The place wasn’t heaving, for such good food. We were told this randomly, by a Scottish gentleman, who saw us looking at the menu the day before. His recommendation was correct. Fresh, oven baked pizza, just like mamma use to make. Marco the owner is training the staff in Italian ways, which is working, slowly, but surely. The decor and atmosphere is completely different from‘Red Onion’, modern and like an Italian restaurant back home.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

If you love pizza then you have to go here! It doesn’t get much better, the food was delicious!! The restaurant is very clean and staff were great.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Well, sorry if I'm italian and I know what really pizza is!
I ate one of the best pizza here in Thailand...Napoli style, great ingredients, all good quality. I will come back here definitely every week.
Grazie for let me miss less my country

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

I was craving a salad of any kind and have found it hard finding something.

I had caprese salad was really good. Partner had pad Thai seafood he said that was good as well.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

My friends and I went here for the pizza and were not disappointed. Very tasty and no meat. Just what we wanted and cooked to perfection.

Date of visit: March 2019