“Amazing pizza, beautiful place and design”
Review of Napoli in Vespa

Napoli in Vespa
Ranked #26 of 504 Restaurants in Karon
Description: All you need is food and here you will find: the best pizza a great Pasta a big sandwich the original Thai food and more...
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

A place that is highly recommended, I'm from Napoli, the place where the pizza born, and I was impressed of the quality of the pizza that I have had in this restaurant.
I also suggest to try the pasta that was really tasty and well made,especially not overcooked( as happen in many restaurant)

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 29, 2018

The restaurant is very easy to get to from Karon beach, it is clean, the staff are welcoming and friendly.

We had pizzas, both were utterly fantastic, I would recommend it to anyone looking for pizza in the area. A nice thin Italian base, very good amount of toppings, they even put some chili on mine upon request, very nice touch.

The food and drinks are very reasonably priced, all round a great place to eat.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

We’ve ordered a salmon steak for lunch. The steak was very small, I would say “thin” and a bit too over grilled. Was served with a few veggies on the side. You wouldn’t get full after such a portion. Worst of all was the fresh juice (fruit shake). It doesn’t worth 80 bat for sure. Tasted like ice with water with a bit of pineapple. However, the bartender told us there was no ice ‍♀️ I guess the fruit itself was over frozen. Service is good, the place is clean and good looking.

Date of visit: February 2018
Marco C, Proprietario at Napoli in Vespa, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Costumer, thank you for your review,
We want inform you, that we have a great fruit shake homemade with fresh fruit.
We never use fruit frozen.
The staff have inform me of your not ordinary request of juice without sugar and without ice, so because we cannot make the juice from fresh fruit, they have add some water for make the drink drinkable, in different way you could only eat the fruit minced with the spoon, and maybe this have create a misunderstanding.
Next time the staff will pay more attention of answer that we don't have at all juice because our restaurant don't want give packaged juice.
The staff have ask you if everything was going okay and you answer that everything was great.
I'm sorry even about you found our steak too much small or tiny but usually all our steak have size of 200 - 250 grams.
Clarified this i wish you a good day.

Napoli in Vespa Restaurant

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I'm born and bred neapolitan and finding the taste of my city so far away has been such a surprise to me and my friends!
I usually don't get pizza anywhere outside Naples but I was so enthusiastic of having found this place that I couldn't help myself. I can tell I did the right choice; the pizza was soft and the mozzarella juicy along with a rich tomato sauce. My gf and my friends had seafood pasta, the fish was fresh and the pasta not over cooked. I expressed my appreciation to the owner and to thank me he gave us a free shot of limoncello and we definitely felt at home. I hope to come around soon. Ciao!

1  Thank stefano c
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and great food , Pizza was very tasty. Very clean restaurant and great atmosphere. Highly recommended.