We paid for our week long stay in advance. When we arrived, my wife was not thrilled with the Baan Suay for three reasons: First, the room was not very clean and it was three flights of slippery tile to reach the room. Second, the room that our children were to sleep in was devoid of windows and natural light. And third, the pool is deep enough that our children could not safely touch the bottom with their heads above the water. They also sit right on a busy road and the courtyard/lobby is very noisy with traffic. So, we lost our money for the week's stay, as my wife found a different resort to stay at close by. It was much quieter and safer for our kids. I will say that the staff and owner at Baan Suay were very apologetic and nice about the whole deal, but it certainly added to our expenses for the trip as our money was not refunded since they were unable to "subrent" the room. When reading the reviews for this guest house, it obviously works well for many travelers, but it didn't work for our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Short walk to Karon beach, swimming pool, air condition and free Internet and wireless every room.Sawadee Kap! Welcome to Phuket, Karon Beach and Baan Suay Resort. Enjoy either of our luxurious deluxe or superior rooms. All feature king-size beds, large bathrooms with hot showers, in-room safe, fridge, cable TV, air conditioning, free high speed wireless internet and daily maid service. You will want for nothing! Start, end, or spend your entire day eating and relaxing in our fully stocked open air bar and restaurant. We serve a full complement of Thai and Western food 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm. Relax at a table or lounge on a sofa watching TV in the breezy shade or catch up with friends back home using our free desktop computer and internet service. Brought your own laptop? Take advantage of our free wireless internet access in our restaurant and all our guest rooms. If you fancy a game of pool with friends we have a free pool table for you to use but just remember don't play pool with Bow our restaurant manager as he has had to much practice over the years or maybe you can try your luck. Spend a lazy day relaxing in the brilliant Thai sunshine at our poolside, sipping one of our trademark exotic cocktails or non alcoholic beverages. Or go for a swim in our swimming pool to cool off in the heat of the day. Our greatest pride is our lovely, friendly Thai staff. Suporn, Bow, Ratri, Jam, Lisa and Pang who always want to show everyone the very best of Thai hospitality and service. Suporn and Bow speak great English and the others can communicate with a few words of English and a beautiful nod and a smile. We all know the island very well so please let our knowledge enhance your experience in Phuket. We also have a 24 hour on site taxi service for you as well with Kit our driver and a 24 hour supermarket and ATM cash machine 100 Meters away. Karon is one of Phuket's longer beaches, very popular due to its fine white sand. Being so long the sunbeds are well spaced out so it never feels crowded. Karon beach and town center is all but a short walking distance away and there you can find shopping, Restaurants, bars and markets. We hope you enjoy your stay in Thailand. Sawadee Kap ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Baan Suay Hotel
- Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach Phuket