Dined here Saturday 8th Sept 2012.
Just walking by and it looked a bit more upscale than the other cheap eats up and down the Patak Rd. Cloth napkins and table cloths!
Food was nice and the service was very good.
Nice selection and well priced - slightly up on the likes of Tally Food & The Red Onion but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo House Phuket is an ultra stylish boutique hotel offering a unique combination of sleek yet minimalist decor with a bamboo theme echoed from the pool garden outside all the way through to subtle details in every room.With top of the range hi-tech amenities and inclusive high-speed wireless internet available in each room, Bamboo House is the ultimate choice in providing all of your needs whether for work or for play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo House Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo House Phuket Hotel Karon
- Bamboo Hotel Phuket
- Bamboo House Phuket Karon