“Great food, great service, great value.”
Review of Ging Restaurant

Ging Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 373 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We chose to eat at Ging in our first night in karon (2 adults and 2 kids) based on trip advisor reviews. We were not let down at all. Service was fantastic and welcoming. Orders were taken quickly and meals and drinks were served promptly (pad thai and ginger chicken). After bill was paid the kids and mum got a complimentary paddle pop and a friendly good bye. Total bill was 650 baht for 2 mains 1 kids meal and 2 drinks...just under 23 aud at the current rate...can't complain about that!

There are newer reviews for Ging Restaurant

Reviewed August 17, 2013

First time to this restaurant which was recommended to us. We had a wonderful meal full of fantastic flavours. A large selection on the menu that will appeal to all. The staff were very polite and the service was excellent. Very good value for money. My husband and I had an entrée and main meal each, my husband had a few beers and I had soft drink and it was around 800 baht. This equates to less than $30 Australian for all of this. My only regret is that we didn't go to this restaurant earlier. Definitely the best meal we had during our 12 night stay.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

After reviewing this restaurant last year I am pleased to say that it still lives up to expectations. The staff are welcoming and the food is delicious with very generous servings. The spring rolls were the best we tasted! Located in Aroona Plaza on Karon Beach it is easy to find and worth a visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

staff were very friendly
food was presented nicely and tasted good
good selection of thai and western dishes

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family and I ate at Ging Restaurant 2 nights ago after having eaten here a number of times 2 years ago. The food and service are great offering a complimentary drink after our meal for us and paddle pops for the kids. I'm sure we'll be back before we go home.