“Delicious thai food reasonably price”
Review of Ging Restaurant

Ging Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 405 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

you can choose how spicy you want your food cook, tom yam, green curry and banana in coconut milk a must try!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My expectations were probably overly influenced by the positive reviews on TA for this restaurant, I was expecting it to be really cheap and really tasty. The food was tasty and portions were massive, but it really wasn't that cheap and we'd had nicer food in other places. We were served by a few different waitresses and generally the service was very good. It's quite a big restaurant with a high turnover of customers, so the atmosphere was a little busy for my liking. Overall, a good restaurant if you're in the area but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife and I used to dine at this restaurant during our previous trip to Karon as they serve decent Thai food and provide free WiFi. However, during this trip we were disappointed with the food and most of the time WiFi is not working. I ordered fried rice and I felt like I eating rice with oil as the fried was so oily that you can see layer of oil on the plate. With the price we paid, we could have gotten better quality Thai food else where.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Loved Everything about this restaurant! Food is amazing! Customer Service is one of a kind! They are absolutely amazing people! Good Food... You all need to eat here!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Staff are very friendly, and made you feel very welcome. A great choice of foods, both Thai and International. We had the Thai. It was delicious. Not overly expensive.