“Authentic Thai”
Review of Pim's Kitchen

Pim's Kitchen
Ranked #142 of 504 Restaurants in Karon
Description: small, good value restaurant serving tasty Thai dishes such as noodles, soups, curries, fried rice, phad Thai and phad kaphrow, all at cheap, cheap prices, plus a selection of seafood specialities.
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

We have been to this area three times over three years and eaten in many different restaurants. For Thai food Pims can’t be beaten authentic and cooked in front of you we have not found anywhere better and love this place.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed September 28, 2018

The food here is good, cheap, and served quickly. I've been here several times. But last time I was there, I watched the cook nastily correct the waitress as apparently she was not getting the correct amount of rice out of the rice cooker. I won't go back to any place that treats their staff so badly!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Wow! These ladies that worked here were the sweetest! They made me pad thai that was THE BEST I had while in Phuket and they were so sweet to me! I loved this place. I wish I had discovered it when I first got to Phuket, I would have eaten there every day!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended to go but a man who lives here in Thailand, found the place on the main road going through Karon, (not the coast road)
The staff were all very welcoming and friendly, menu was a good selection and the cost was cheap as chips,

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I ordered chicken with garlic and pepper and a chicken with green curry dish! Everything tasted really good and wasn't so extensive either. I just found this place while walking through street and felt a sudden hunger.

Date of visit: January 2018