All reviewspool access roomkaron beachsnickers barfree mini barrooms are bigbars and restaurantspatak roadnight lifebottled waterstayed here for nightsshort walk to the beachbeach towelsbuffet breakfastegg stationminibarphuketslippers
Reviewed March 1, 2017

the hotel is not bad but the rooms you see are very cleverly photographed, if you can get one pool side you are fine, I was in another part of the hotel with a balcony overlooking an extractor fan from a café, some rooms don't have a balcony

Room Tip: specify pool side
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2017

i stay 13 night 23/1/2017 the hotel is amazing staff dead friendly kind free mini bar free wifi in room but wifi is better in hotel reception i am really in enjoyed my stay here in the centre of karon loads of bars and restaurants to go out and eat loads places to book your day trips as well

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Overall the hotel is ok. But there are a few things that I dosen't like;

First of all, my hotel rum smelled so "weird" and awful. I can't explain it, but almost like really old and disgusting perfume. I tried to explain this for the reception but they only made the smell even worse.
Except that, the hotel room was nice and clean with a big bed. The "view" from the window was horrible though - there was no view, there was a big dirty wall in front of my whole window so I couldn't see anything.

The breakfast was poor and very much like junkfood. There was white bread, poor croissants and just some fruits, and all the food was finished almost every time and it took way too long for the stuff to refill the food on the buffet. Also it took very long time for the stuff the clean dirty tables. The lights in the restaurant were very poor and depressing.

The poolarea isn't that much too see either. Its a very basic pool (nice water though) with a boring lawn.

The best with the hotel is the location. 2 minutes from Karon beach. And also all the shopping and restaurants near by the hotel.

I spend three nights at the hotel, it was ok but I wont stay there again. I'm from Sweden, and It is a real Russian Hotel (just for your information) Bad/good, you decide.

Room Tip: Se till att få ett rum långt bort från gatan, annars hörs massa musik intill sent på natten.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Centralised location, was within walking distance from the beach, food and shopping areas at karon yet was quiet at night. Hotel was thoughtful to provide a mat for the beach and also free refillable minibar. Nice swimming pool as well.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I want to start the review by saying that we were in this hotel in December 2015 and we like it a lot, so we decided to come back. Well, a lot has changed and the hotel is an absolutely awful experience these days. Check-in is from 2pm, we arrived at 3pm and they told us we have to wait, our room is not ready yet. They could not even say exactly when it is ready. While still waiting after 30 min passed, I had to keep going to the reception to ask if there is any news, the staff could not care less and did not even apologise that we had to wait like an hour. The room is totally worn out, my bedding was dirty with stains and blood drops, totally disgusting, but they changed it after I asked. On the second night, we found 8 (!) cats on our ground floor balcony, sitting on our stuff that we hanged. We found out that these cats are living in the laundry room just next to our room, which is totally unacceptable. It is a hotel, neither a camping, nor a market, people come here with allergy and pay a lot of money - as a return it is the absolute minimum that you don't have dirty cats scratching on your swimming suit. Went to report this to staff and asked them to help, again no apologies from their side and they even failed to send someone over.... Try to avoid this hotel, if possible!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family