“BEST SPAGHETTI PUTANESCA”
Review of Cosa Nostra 3

Cosa Nostra 3
Ranked #141 of 504 Restaurants in Karon
Description: Friendly atmosfere good place and genuine food in exelent price.
Description: Friendly atmosfere good place and genuine food in exelent price.
Reviewed February 4, 2019

I know this place - not easy to find - now about 20 years. You can eat spaghettis in all kind of various styles. Yesterday I try for the first time Cosa Nostra’s Spaghetti Putanesca. That was a real surprise for me…
I have always eaten Putanesca in Maggi’s old restaurant on Rawai-Beach, since she moved to Rawai Center. Now her Putanesca only have the name, but contains no more black olives, anchovies and aren’t no more spicy. So no more any reason to go so fare away to eat Italian spaghettis…

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Take away pizza was ok. No crispy edges and giant mushrooms. A bit pricey, 300 Baht for a large (normal size) pizza.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Nothing is great value in Phuket any more, and this is no different, but at least it wasn’t bad value. The pizza was tasty with good ingredients and definitely had the edge on the last on I had in Chumphon (apparently the ‘best pizza in Thailand’). Service was ok and I would go back.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018

It was boiled pasta which came with about 1/8th of a can of CANNED TUNA mixed in and no sauce. Don't understand how someone thought this was a good idea to put on the menu and sell of as "Italian food"

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came hear after reading reviews. We are from Canada and we’re looking for a nice Italian meal to switch it up. The food head is absolutely delicious! I had the tortellini with bolognese sauce and I my wife had the spinach & cheese ravioli. Both were great. Strongly recommend this place for Italian food. Can tel the love was put into the food and good ingredients.

Thanks for the great meal!

Date of visit: August 2018