Two night stop over before my flight home. Room was spot on. Large with balcony on third floor. Quiet spot. Lift too.
Hotel is very popular with and geared up for the Russian tourists who flock to phuket.
Breakfast was good. Pool areas are nice but with the beach just across the road I didn't try them out.
Bar closes early.
Perfect spot for pre flight stop after travelling through Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket