We stayed for 3 nights after flying in prior to transferring to another area. Excellent choice for an airport stay, very good value. Transfer from airport only 200thb, room was clean and comfortable, staff friendly. Free wifi in lobby , pools were nice. Breakfast was included and good and worth getting it included with your room for not much extra. Resort is opposite beach and numerous restaurants opposite right on the beach are nice and inexpensive. Resort also has restaurant at front which is nice and reasonably priced. Overall very pleased with this resort for a overnight or short stay close to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Fastbooking so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket