Stayed for one night as we got in late and did not want to travel to our next destination so late at night. Researched and found this hotel close to the airport, about a 10 minute drive. Hotel was a delight; 2 very clean swimming pools, open air restaurant on sight (recommend the pumpkin soup) with a 3 piece band providing a good assortment of music. The bar also makes a good margarita! The hotel appears not to be in the flight path of the airport as we did not hear any airplanes. Rooms very clean and spacious and bathrooms had good shower. Bed is standard Asian type bed i.e. a little hard.
Located across the street from the beach. Not one of the best beaches in Thailand but provided good entertainment watching the kit surfers.
Enjoyed the hotel so much we stayed there on our return flight out of Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket