Only had time for one night at this resort but had a great experience and customer service during my stay. Have to recommend all people I dealt with from the Security staff to the Manager on Duty and the Restaurant staff. Food was excellent and the proximity to the beach was very good (just across the road)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket