We try this hotel because booked at booking.com and we was very happy at that place - the rooms (thai-mini-suite) was lovely. the swimming-pool nice and the staff helpful. We ask for a transfer from the airport to the hotel - but no driver was there - we tooked a taxi 200 B and so we had a good check-in after. the hotel is closed from the beach - wonderful beach - and not many tourists - that was wonderful. the breakfast was very good and there are a big buffet - we always was happy with the different meals. big taste. the hotel is very clean and we had a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket