We only stayed here the one night but it was pure bliss after the madness of Patong. We had the cheapest rooms that were right down the back of the resort, but they were still lovely. Room was clean and came with towels for the shower and different towels for the beach, all the usual toiletries, drinking water and a mini bar. All staff we passed on the grounds had smiles and greetings and the bar staff at the pool where very welcoming and chatted happily to my teenagers.
A couple of issues, first being we paid in advance for 2 rooms for our family of 5. We paid for an extra bed for my 13 year old son at adult rate (no issue with the rate), but what they did was make up the window seat into a bed (not overly comfortable for a teenager, but as it was only one night we lived with it). The second issue was that they didn't respond to any of my communication via email before our arrival. I sent them two emails asking for an additional night, along with airport drop off. We also tried ringing from Patong, but the person who we spoke to didn't understand us - thus we gave up. Ended up organising a mini cab from the taxi rank on the street and had no issues with this. Finally the last issue was the shower in the morning was icy cold and there was no water pressure.
Nai Yang Beach itself is really lovely, not over crowed and the locals are very friendly. We ate both lunch and dinner at a restaurant that had tables on the beach itself - beautiful to watch the sun setting.
Other than the issues we had overall the resort is very peaceful with beautiful gardens and the proximately to the beach is amazing. Would definitely stay here again as an alternative to rushing from Patong to catch an early flight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket