Used this for Kitesurfing in SW season and also night before and after bareboat chartering from Yacht Haven. Massage joints and food within 100 meters, but very quiet location, little or no night life, a few plain vanilla bars, not for those after Patong style nightlife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket