I recently spent 7 nights at Nai Yang Beach Resort whilst attending a Retreat. The name is misleading in that it is not on the beach, and not really a resort. It is within close walking distance of the beach, but don't expect a view or to feel link you are "at the beach". There are 2 swimming pools, but no spa, sports facilities, gym, choice of restaurants or anything else that would constitute "a resort". It feels more like a motel. The bed was like a wooden board and extremely uncomfortable. The airconditioner swing mechanism and temperature controls did not work. My room constantly smelt of drains and although I did my best to explain the problem, it was clearly misunderstood as housekeeping did little more than to come in and spray the curtains (?!) The staff, although most willing, speak very little English. Be prepared to pay for WiFi in your room. There is free wifi at Reception. There is a conference room with the basics. Room service was surprisingly quick and the food good (on the one occacion I used it). There are a few little beach pubs and eateries along the beachfront giving one a bit of the "Thai experience", but for me the location still felt very remote and isolated with not enough either in the hotel or in the immediate vicinity to peak my interest. Most guests in the hotel appear to be airline personnel (who do their laundry in their room and hang it outside - underwear and all - to dry on the towel-rack!) The hotel is close to the airport, but then this is exactly what this is; an airport hotel, Thai style. I would not really recommend it for a Phuket holiday experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket