Ok, I'm still trying to figure out this resort/place. I found it on the internet and the resort looked very nice as they do so I emailed them directly to book 3 rooms for 1 night. We needed to be close to the airport for an early flight to Bangkok in the morning. I emailed the resort a few months before hand and asked if they would pick us up from the airport after our flight from Australia. No problem was the reply. 2 weeks before we left Australia I sent another email confirming the pick up and flight numbers etc. They emailed back saying they would be there. Well they weren't, we looked and waited and waited until it was obvious no one would be coming now. So we all ( 5 adults and 3 children) get a van to take us there, he kept asking why we had chosen this place??? We arrived to pitch blackness, only the flicker of a TV going. Next minute a man gets up from the lounge in the reception area, he'd been fast asleep. Honestly we had to get our van driver to translate the best he could who we were, how many rooms I'd booked, that I had already paid 50% deposit on all 3 rooms, it was terrible. He lead us down a path and took my sister and her husband to 1 room, our single friend to his room and then us 5 down the path a bit and opened the door to a room with 2 single beds in it. I looked at my husband and had to laugh, in one of my emails they had said we'd all fit in the 1 room and they'd give us a room with a queen and 3 single beds in it. I pointed to the 2 single beds and then at us 5 but he just stared at me like he coundn't understand, so we said thankyou and he left. My husband and 1 son had to go to our single friends room and squeeze into his other spare single bed for the night. Was I happy to see morning. The room is very basic, no fridge,tv, very basic toilet and shower.
The best thing about this place was Wats Bar across the road and the guys serving breakfast near the resort. I didn't get to see all of the resort as building work was going on right in front of our room and there was extension leads all taped up wires running from the building site to an old shed lying in paddles of water.
It was good to leave...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket