T-Villa Resort
$54
$42
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Proud Phuket Hotel(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$59
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportphuket airportpool accessfree shuttlebeautiful hotelincluding breakfastno liftbefore heading homemini barswim up baroutdoor showernext morningnice poollong flightpool sidebuffet breakfastcouple of nights
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Villa room is just fine , but so many mosquito at terrace when dark, my kid suffer alot.
Breakfast is terrible, I'd stay so many difference hotel/resort in
phuket, this is the first terrible breakfast I've used in phuket.
Service is good with their staff.
Airport shuttle have to charge you if you use it after midnight,
I used to stay at the Nai Yang beach resort and they never charge me for that.
Over all, I really can't accept this is a four star resort,
and I wonder why there have many high score/ranked comments around, espacially from booking.com feedback,9.2 of 10 score, surely it's fake either!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Hiya, myself and my girlfriend stayed here for a night as we were flying the next day (evening). The hotel staff were absolutely fantastic and could not be more helpful...the food was great (possibly on the little expensive side) but only because we were on a travellers budget! the rooms were massive and the pool area amazing...... the hotel also picked us up and dropped us to the airport which was a nice bonus!

Room Tip: get a pool side room if possible
5  Thank butterick99
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We arrived late into phuket about 11.30pm from a 3.5 hour flight from Hong Kong. Tired and cranky after air asia broke our luggage, we finally arrived at t villa. They are a new hotel so still ironing out some kinks. One thing I would recommend is a fast check in for late arrivals. We had to meet with the air asia people after the flight to claim our broken luggage, and when I went to check the transfer, I was harangued by taxi operators and couldn't see the guys from t villa. Hence it was about 20 ,min until we came out of the airport. The receptionist at t villa said they had to come back for us and I apologized and explained what happened with the luggage but then he mentioned it again and made us feel bad. I didn't appreciate that I was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. Other staff were friendly, particularly the lady who took us back to the airport.

The room itself was fine, the bathroom had a strange revolving door that I got hit with, bed was comfortable enough and air con worked well. The water from the bathroom tap ran brown which my husband was disgusted with as he'd washed his face with it before he realized the water was the wrong couloir. But that being said, we understand they are a new hotel and still working things out.

Breakfast was included but most of the hot dishes were empty so I was left eating only toast. Id suggest they refill the hot breakfast options faster as I went back twice and they still hadn't replaced the hot food.

It was a convenient and decent stay close to the airport but I wouldn't stay longer than one night. The free airport transfer is worth it at least.

1  Thank crmtravelbug
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stayed here one night after a week in Khao Lak and Similand Islands. The hotel is beyond our expectation of the airport hotel. The Thai style buildings with pool in the middle are serene and stunning. The ground is impeccable. The bedroom and bath are huge with all anemities. You even get mini bar with complimentary water, and tea and coffee tray. They also offer free shuttle to Naiyang Beach and the airport. The breakfast is included and it is satisfactory. We had dinner and lunch at the restaurant. The food was okay but the portion is problematic. If you are a big eater, make sure to order enough. All in all, we had a lovely stay and would definitely come back if we are visiting Phuket again.

Room Tip: Choose pool access room if money is not a problem.
3  Thank lucyjane_13
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed here for two nights. We had a really nice room with pool access. No need to go the beach. The staff is friendly and attentive. The rooms are spacious, everything is new and clean. We can really recommend the hotel!! Thanks for the great hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends