“Exotic with touch of modern”
Review of The Slate

The Slate
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Nai Yang
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was by far one of the best resort in the world. I have traveled many countries and the way indigos design and service is no match I would rate it a 7 star resort.

The service is truly exceptional with the way they greet you and take care if you.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed in the a room with a courtyard for our honeymoon last week & were blown away by the beauty of this resort. Staying there gets expensive in comparison to other places in Thailand but was worth every last baht. The places to eat where good, there were two fine dining places that we are still telling people about, nothing like we've experienced anywhere else & we've dined all over. The day spa was a dream. Had several treatments. I recommend 3 - 4 days, as it's a little isolated, but you will definitely enjoy those days. It also reminds you how beautiful thai people are.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank DanielleFD
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I cant praise Indigo Pearl enough for the amazing staff that they have. Their most treasured possession is the friendly team that they have, they never say No, which is something I liked about this resort which has some wonderful swimming pools, amazing restaurants and the tin mine breakfast room has one of the most elaborate breakfast spreads I have seen. My kid enjoyed the kids pool and the kids club. The Indian Chef that they have is also an asset as the special dishes he makes on request of the clients is truly outstanding. I and my family thoroughly enjoyed our time at Indigo Pearl and I recommend it to a couple or a family for a getaway without any hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at Indigo pearl last year and had an amazing time that we went back again this year and will be going again next year. We have two kids and it felt like not only did we had some amazing time alone so did the kids in their kids club. Everyday the kids chose activities and they loved going to kids club. The spa so relaxing the atmosphere and ambience, the rooms omg. We loved our bed that we bought new mattress topper from the hotel to take home to enjoy the same comfort at home. Happy hours, kids meals, restaurant and ever reliable babysitting service. This year we stayed three weeks and next year without a doubt we will stay 4 weeks. You even have the option of dining with the locals on the beach. Amazing. Moos kitchen for cooking classes is always great fun for both family and kids and yes we did that as well.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We spent five nights for a friends 40th. What a wonderful experience.
The staff were super helpful and the food at Black Ginger was out of this world
Totally recommend this hotel for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay
If you want Patong or a flat out night life this is not for you, but if you want to take some time out, enjoy a beach setting definatley give it a go

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Indigo Pearl is a wonderful hotel. I spent 3 days in the hotel this August. Very nice service, beatiful room and swimming pool. Especially for kidsgarden, my two sons had a enjoyful time in kidsgarden. The resturant was quite unique, my sons were very excited when they had the dinner.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband, 8 year old son and I spent 5 days in a D-Buk Suite at Indigo Pearl in Oct 2012 and it was just perfect.
We don't often leave a place regretting it wasn't long enough (4 days is usually our maximum) but this time we all agreed it just wasn't long enough! Great staff, beautiful food (I could have gone all day on breakfast alone, but couldn't resist the club sandwich pool side at lunch!) and gorgeous surroundings.
Our son went to kids club one day while my husband and I indulged at the day spa (we had the couples package - highly recommended) and my son loved kids club so much he wanted to go back the next day.
Being such a large resort you never realize how many people are there until you see them at breakfast. The pools are never crowded and we never heard a peep from the rooms either side of us. I really appreciated the mosquito coils and beautiful oils put on by the housekeeping staff each day.
The best part was when we checked out - we had a very late flight home and were going to spend the day in Phuket town, so the staff offered us a room at the spa to have a shower or bath and freshen up before hopping on our flight. Really appreciated being we had spent 7 hours out and had a 9 hour flight ahead of us.
Wouldn't hesitate to book again, my son keeps asking when can we go back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong

Been to The Slate? Share your experiences!