The Slate
$119
$57
$46
  • Breakfast included
Proud Phuket Hotel(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$59
T-Villa Resort(Nai Yang)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,921 results
All reviewsblack gingertin mineindigo pearladult poolsd buk suitefamily poolbeach clubtin miningcoqoon spapearl bed suiteswim up barmoo's kitchencooking classtongkah tin syndicateindustrial designour honeymoontennis courts
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is one of the best resorts and hotels I've ever stayed in. It is vast, has 2 adult only pools, 3 great restaurants and loads more just outside the grounds.

As far as the hotel itself goes, it is beautiful, great service and worth every penny, I will definitely return.
It is situated so close to the airport, a godsend after travelling for 20 hours, however we were not disturbed by aircraft noise as it's not under the flight path.

Some negative reviews criticised the beach, it is a public beach and if you want seclusion you'll need to stay within the hotel grounds, personally I prefer having some shops, bars, restaurants etc close by. Really it's just a matter of personal preference.

There are many tailors next to the restaurant, I used William Tailor,where Krishna and Joseph
made me a few suits and shirts, they were ready in a few days and I'm very satisfied with them, do not be afraid to haggle!
I ate mostly in Bhanyan Tree and Phen's, both were amazing, I'm hungry just thinking about it, if you get a chance, try the street food at the local market, it's on 3 days a week and about 10 minutes walk from the hotel.

As far as taxis and excursions go you'll find tour operators and taxis just outside the hotel on the beach, you'll get a better deal there than in the hotel and again if you have the time and energy, you can haggle.

Room Tip: I wouldn't be too choosy, though the further you are from the beach the quieter it is.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Eddie C
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Nothing is missing. Top standard for service : Rooms are gorgeous, food scrumptious, staff highly trained speaking a perfect English. The modern decoration of Iron and concrete makes the places subtly designed, and the result is stunning.
A special 2 Thumbs up for perfect easy wi-fi connection everywhere and the splendid Breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Baptiste L
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My friends and I revisited Indigo Pearl for a 3-nights stay. Room are always in tip top and comfortable condition; Tin Mine breakfast is everyone crave every morning - second to none. The recreation staffs are always there to welcome you at the pool with fresh towels, water and that fantastic smile. Enjoy the sunset view at Beach Club ... excellent Thai meal served at Black ginger with stunning view and comfortable atmosphere; I like that ferry at the door ... excellent company by the employees at the Rebar. I love the Tandoori Chicken Pita Sandwich at Underground Cafe. Also appreciate Resort's warm caring towards my friends when they are unwell over last few days. Thank you to team of Khun Appadoo Pravesh, Piak, Ana Soriano, Marina Stolcz, Jimmy Sittimeng, Neung & EAT. Good Job, GM Lewis. I will be back.

Room Tip: I love every room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank sarrono
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Pearl was an excellent place for our eight day rest and recuperation holiday.
The "tin mine" memorabilia theme is so well done and much better than just a plain resort building.
The staff here are outstanding.
Unlike the previous year, we didn't venture far from the resort, other than to play two games of golf and visit Patong on a weeknight.
We upgraded this year to a pearl shell suite which was exquisite - certainly worth the extra.
The resort's restaurant meals are well priced and competitive with the nearby restaurants at Nai Yang beach, so you can mix and match.
We dined most nights, however, on the beach for the pure delight of the location.
The best two eateries were Baan Ra Tree and The Octopus.
We visited the nearby food markets (open Tues, Thurs and Sat 4-7). While they were fascinating, the hygiene around the food was appalling and the clothing etc was just cheap crap.
A quick note on taxis: there are several touts for taxis on the beach village, but be warned; they are not licensed, the vehicles are in generally poor condition and in two cases, had no working seat belts.
I doubt if they carry any official insurance cover.
The prices charged by these guys is the same as the price you would pay for a taxi organized by the concierge at Indigo Pearl and you get a much better car..
Massage: there are quite a few massage places on the beach village strip and while we only tried a few, the Lucky Seven Twin was outstanding. It was clean, the masseuse's clearly well trained and no suggestion of the "added extras" you might be better off seeking in Patong if that's your thing.
Golf:
I went to Blue Canyon, about ten minutes away by taxi.
The two courses are excellent, but very expensive unless you go through the local golf academy and its pro Blake Ellison.
If you've had a lesson with him, the costs of the round at Blue Canyon is likely to be much less expensive.

Would we return?

Yes, yes and yes.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nicer view and you don't feel enclosed when it rains.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin N
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had a fantastic time for our honeymoon in Phuket with Indigo Pearl Resort for 9 nights. It was very big and beautiful place, room style very professional, nice pools, We enjoy spending time around pools. My husband and I enjoyed staying there so much. Plenty of breakfast and big restaurant with hundred people and you can have anything you like. Staffs every where to help you and very polite.

The last night before we leave we had beautiful dinner at beautiful dining room. We had stayed many hotels but Indigo Pearl is the nicest place for us. My husband took many photos of me around the resort. The resort is a long the beach, so 5mn walking from you room you can have a nice relaxing at the beach and enjoy drinking at local restaurant a long the beach.

We are planing to stay there again for our next holiday.

Cheer