“Absolutely stunning”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Nai Yang
Melbourne, Australia
“Absolutely stunning”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We arrived at this hotel after spending 5 nights in Karon, and needing to escape to a nicer area in Phuket. Everything about this hotel is amazing. The location is fantastic, right next to the lovely Nai Yang beach, which is quiet and peaceful. The architecture of the hotel and the rooms was stunning, so unique and interesting. Loved the private adult pools. We only left them to go to back and forth from the beach.
We booked a pool villa and were very impressed with size of the room and the beautiful layout. The room service food was great, very quick delivery. We ate at the Rivet restaurant one night and had the degustation. It was seriously amazing, as good as top restaurants in Melbourne! I would highly recommend dining there.
The staff were all very lovely and accommodating. The staff came around to light the candles along our pool at night and the mosquito coils.
We will definitely be visiting again. Our only disappointment was that we wasted 5 nights in Karon before finding this place!

Room Tip: We booked a pool villa, it was exceptional!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ainsley H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (613)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The scenery is absolutely gorgeous at the Pearl. From the rooms to the pool the architecture is breathtaking. The hospitality is second to none. Everyone is so friendly and ready to cater to you. It was the perfect setting for my fiancé and myself to disconnect.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I really did not know what to expect when I arrived. It started when I walked in the lobby. Unfortunately my bags did not make it when I did and the front desk took my information and ran with it, delivering my bags to my room the next day. I did not have to do a thing. The staff was amazing taking care of everything and anything. It got to the point when I walked in to grab a bite to eat the staff remembered me and automatically brought me an iced coffee before I even asked. It was just another level of customer service. I do not even know where to begin explaining the level of service that they bestowed on my friends and I. The facility was amazing, the rooms were fantastic and the staff has reset the bar on which I will judge all other staff from now on. I will definately make the Indigo Pearl an annual destination for my friends and family. On a side note the food was some of the best I have ever had. All I can say is thank you to everyone at Indigo Pearl.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here. Any room is a fantastic choice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The first time I came to this hotel, it was like WOW! I was sooo impressed with all the architectures. This hotel is very amazing, unique and beautiful. Unlike the other hotels, this hotel gives you a different vibe and you'd loooove it! I've been to this hotel, like two times, and I always wanna go there again and again. All the restaurants in the hotel are very excellent. The foods are soooo fantastic. You have to try by yourself and you'll know how amazing this hotel is. I LOVE INDIGO PEARLS ! XOXO

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ExecOffice, Management at The Slate, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear VmumuV,

Thank you for the review, much appreciated on your acknowledgement of our resort. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Indigo Pearl team.
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The indigo Pearl Resort is stunning in its design and even more special for its service team.they have combined luxury product and service in a way that captures authentic Thai spirit with cool, hip luxury. The restaurants, guest rooms and pools are amazing and certainly represent some of the most unique venues you will ever see. And Coqoon Spa is so special that you must simply book an appointment in "the nest" to understand the elegance and one of a kind treatment of being up in the trees for your 5 star spa experience.
If you want an exclusive hotel experience on a beach with the most exquisite sunsets in the world...the indigo Pearl is a MUST stay when vacationing in Thailand. You will want to return over and over again!

Room Tip: If you can...book a villa.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed April 21, 2013

LOVED this hotel as it was not close to Patong. We did manage to visit Patong without the children and the hotel organized great baby sitting services.
Facilities were fantastic for the children and there is a beautiful quiet beach at the front that is very safe for swimming.
There was food to suit all tastes from local to western which meant we were able to try some of the excellent Thai food and the children could go western.
Looking forward to our next return trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I visited this hotel many years ago when it was Pearl Village
I have been back several times since and the transformation has been incredible.
It has gone from a well maintained family hotel to one of the best design hotels in the world. On my last stay they had a new chef at Rivet Grill - amazing food. All other outlets are fantastic, particularly Black Ginger the Thai Restaurant.
Rooms are spacious and modern in design with excelent bathrooms
Also nice to have 2 swimming pools that are adults only.
look forward to returning again soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
#2 of 8 in Karon Beach
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong

Been to The Slate? Share your experiences!